In accordance with Italian Decree-Law No. 24 of 24 March 2022, ending the state of emergency, the procedures to access cultural venues have changed.
As of 1 April 2022, the Super- or Basic Green Pass are no longer required to enter museums, cultural institutes, venues, and exhibitions.
Further information on: www.salute.gov.it
We will continue to ensure a safe visit while observing all the precautions that this emergency calls for.
The Museum of Blacksmiths’ Art and Cutlery, albeit respecting everyone’s opinion, calls for the utmost respect for the law and safety regulations, and for the people who are required to make sure they are complied with.
Monday to Sunday
10:00 am > 1:00 pm / 2:30 pm > 5:30 pm
Tuesdays and Wednesdays
10:00 am > 1:00 pm
Closed: 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December, 1st January, Easter day.
- Full Price: € 6.00
- Discounted Price: € 3.00
- Visitors under 25
- Visitors over 65
- Members of the Touring Club Italiano
- Members of the Fondo Ambiente Italiano
- University students with student ID
- Universal Civil Service Volunteers
- Groups of min. 10 people with reservation
- Free Admittance
- Visitors under 17
- Visitors with disabilities and care partner
- Residents of Maniago
- School groups with teachers and group leaders
- Students of the “Evangelista Torricelli” High School, Maniago
- FVG Card Holders
- ICOM members
- tour leaders and tour interpreters with ID
- tourist – and nature guides with ID
- journalists with valid Order of Journalists ID
- 1 group leader per group (min. 10 people)
- Visitors on their birthday (with ID)
Groups of 10 persons or more € 3.00 per person + museum entrance fee.
Groups under 10 persons or single visitors € 6.00 per person + museum entrance fee.
The guided tour is available for both free users and school groups.
Reservation is compulsory and must be made at least 15 days prior to the chosen date.